Fashion, Beauty and Musings.

Wednesday 6 April 2016

A TOUCH OF ICE


Roll Neck- Topshop/Leggings-Topshop/Jacket-River Island/Boots-River Island/Bag-Vivienne Westwood(new)/Ring-Regal Rose




It feels really good to put up a fashion post again. I haven't done so since 2011 on my old fashion blog- which is still floating around the internet (let me know if you find it!)












I took my first trip to Bicester Village, a designer outlet shopping parade. Myself and Alex just fancied a trip out the house and since I'd heard of it I thought I'd give it a peek. That peek turned into a purchase and I got my hands on the aptly named 'Hollywood' bag by Vivienne Westwood- it's a real standout. 

Feeling french on this bright spring day I paired it with a light all black outfit, the boots are a suede mid heel with a squared toe suited to the 70's trend. This bag is in white grain leather with silver hardware and if you saw the lining- ooh! 

Much like a black bag, i think a white bag is an essential. It can seem scary, but a white bag with an all black outfit just adds that punch. I think it will be great paired with a powder blue shirt or dress also. This is for sure my summer item and even though this is from a couple of seasons ago, I've noticed on the high street white crossbody bags are making a comeback- Get in!

X


Share:

4 comments

  1. looking great, I love that bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Fro is my favorite accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I wear a lot of head-to-toe black outfits, so it's really my style. A white bag IS scary!! But I agree with you, it should be just as much a staple in your wardrobe as a black bag. I currently do not have ANY bag, my last one broke and I've not replaced it yet. I'll be considering a white bag. I really like the way it looks with the all-black outfit.

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.unicornsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! best of luck bag hunting! x

      Delete

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

© ZigandStuff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig