Fashion, Beauty and Musings.

Thursday 5 May 2016

A Denim Dream

Jacket (perhaps not online, similar here)- Zara | Top- Asos | Heels- Littlemistress | Sunglasses- Quay











If i had to describe my style it would be soft tailoring, classic but with a sports lux edge and every so often I like to bring that out. This denim jacket caught my eye (and my bank card) the moment i saw it. Over sized and distressed in the perfect blue wash it is my 90's dream and such a statement piece. I paired it with this off the shoulder black top with black leggings giving you 60's Sandy and 2016 Rihanna. 

Zara has some amazing blue tones, statement and denim pieces this season, and another draw to this jacket is it has scribbles and notes all around it which I love. It's out of the ordinary and a take on the badges and appliqué we've seen.

I've recently bought these tri-coloured block heels from littlemistress with lace detailing, that I find so simple yet so effective for all outfits. The neutrals don't take away from anything and yet the style adds to the outfit. The sun is back for a little while and I've found this light outfit works well, I tend to carry a coin purse or clutch when I don't want anything heavy.

Have any jackets caught your eye this season?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

© ZigandStuff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig