Fashion, Beauty and Musings.

Monday 23 May 2016

Cheap Frills



Top-Asos | Shorts- Zara | Wedges- Stuart Weitzman | Bag- Russell & Bromley












Way back when we had some sun (i hope that wasn't our summer!) i made the most of it by getting my legs out- I always do for the fomo. I definitely prefer and feel i know how to better dress, in spring and summer. When i came across this blouse i was instantly reminded of the pastels and frills from Chloe but it's a steal from Asos. The frills and high neck with a keyhole on the chest give me femininity and high class. 

I need to grab some stone or white coloured shorts for the summer but in the meantime I wore my high waisted Zara shorts matched with my (unseen) black cat eye sunglasses. Continuing the spring flair with an upper class British style i wore my SW wedges- these are the comfiest heels i own for sure and they team well with my old Russell and Bromley paris shopper. 

Have you nabbed any designer dupes lately?

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love that top on you Zahra!
    I agree with the Chloe thing x

    capricornchic.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

© ZigandStuff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig